Windsor Heights SOS
NFC is proud to partner with Polk County and the Windsor Heights-Urbandale Sanitary Sewer District to provide a financing option for Windsor Heights residents who need to replace or repair their sewer line as part of the Save Our Sewers (S.O.S.) Program. For additional information on the S.O.S. Program, please visit the Windsor Heights website at www.windsorheights.org/SOS.html.
Beginning September 1, 2011, NFC will be accepting application for financing the repair or replacement of sewer lines within Windsor Heights. Please complete the application and return to NFC with the application information documentation (http://www.neighborhoodfinance.org/nfc_forms.php).
THE NFC ADVANTAGE
- A portion of the sewer repair/replacement costs will be repaid as a loan to NFC (based on household income), and the other portion will be forgiven (25%, 33% or 50%)
- Up to $10,000 in forgivable funds for sewer repair/replacement when borrowing funds from NFC
- Bids for sewer repair or replacement to be obtained by home owner
- All plumbers must be approved by the City of Windsor Heights to do repair/replacements within Windsor Heights
- 5% equity required
- Competitive Fixed Interest Rate
- Applicants must have had ownership in property for at least 12 months
- The owner must be occupying the property as their primary residence and cannot own any other properties with the Des Moines metro area (in any county contiguous to Polk County).
- Property repairs and improvements can NOT be completed prior to closing on the NFC loan. NFC will NOT reimburse for work completed prior to the NFC loan closing.
Please contact our Loan Originators for details.
- Karen Riccelli, Loan Originator #29833, 288-5626 ext. 211 | email
- Joni Norman, Loan Originator #26251, 288-5626 ext. 209 | email
PLEASE NOTE: NEIGHBORHOOD FINANCE CORPORATION DOES NOT MAKE ANY GUARANTEE THAT THE POTENTIAL BORROWER WILL QUALIFY FOR A MORTGAGE BASED ON ANY BALANCES OR CALCULATIONS INPUT TO ANY OF THE CALCULATORS. TO PREQUALIFY FOR A MORTGAGE, THE POTENTIAL BORROWER MUST COMPLETE THE PREQUALIFICATION FORM AND BRING IT AND THE APPROPRIATE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO NFC. A LOAN ORIGINATOR WILL REVIEW THE POTENTIAL BORROWER’S MATERIALS AND REQUEST A CREDIT REPORT. USING ALL OF THESE DOCUMENTS, AND POSSIBLY OTHERS, THE LOAN ORIGINATOR WILL DETERMINE THE POTENTIAL BORROWER’S LOAN ELIGIBILITY.