Lending Area Description - Cedar Rapids
Typically, unlimited access to NFC lending services. The neighborhoods are show for informational purposes only; lending programs are the same in the entire lending area.
Qualifying renovations include, but are not limited to:
- Update of aged or unsafe heating, air conditioning, electrical and plumbing systems
- Roof repair or replacement
- Foundation repair
- Exterior siding repair or replacement and paint
- Window and door repair or replacement (if in poor condition repair or for energy efficiency)
- New garage, garage repair or replacement (maximum 2 car garage, 24' X 24')
- Energy efficiency (insulation, windows, mechanical upgrades)
- Access/architectural barrier removal and wheelchair or mobility assistive device
- Sidewalk and driveway repair or replacement
- Functional landscaping (grading and retaining walls for water and erosion control, significant tree removal or trimming)
- Other improvements and updates to improve the condition and livability of the home (i.e. additions, kitchen and bath renovations, new flooring, paint, etc.).
All renovations will need to be consistent with the neighborhood revitalization goals of NFC Cedar Rapids lending.