Loan Process and Application
Follow these steps to ensure a smooth and timely completion of your loan process.
NFC's Steps to an NFC Loan provides an overview of the NFC Loan Process
- If you would like to be pre-qualified to purchase a home in an NFC lending area, return a completed NFC Pre-Qualification Form with the $38 non-refundable application fee to NFC.
- If you would like to apply for a loan, return a completed application and NFC cover page with the $38 application fee to NFC.
NFC now accepts Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express for the application fee
• Application decision (approved or denied) by NFC
• If you are purchasing a home, provide a fully executed purchase contract to NFC
• NFC inspection is to be ordered by an NFC loan originator
• Upon receipt of the NFC inspection, renovation requirements will be discussed with the buyer
• The buyer will need to obtain bids for the required renovation: Our homebuyers must obtain bids from independent contractors to do the proposed rehabilitation. The Bid Process provides guidelines for the homebuyer, the Realtors and the independent contractors
• Upon receipt of the bids, collect a $550 non-refundable application fee to order the appraisal and other documents required for closing your loan
• Upon receipt of the appraisal, final underwriting to occur
• Closing to be scheduled
• Property repairs and improvements CANNOT be completed prior to closing on the NFC loan. NFC will NOT reimburse for work completed prior to the NFC loan closing.
For more information, please contact an NFC Loan Originator
• Joni Norman, Loan Originator, NMLS #26251, 273-1368 | email@example.com
• Richie Allen, Loan Originator, NMLS # 521207, 273-1370 | firstname.lastname@example.org
• Carlos Vaquerano, Loan Originator, NMLS #1412981, 273-1361 email@example.com
If you would like to schedule a time to meet with a Loan Originator please call NFC at 515-246-0010 or email NFC through the CONTACT button at the top of this page.