Status of NFC Offices
Response to COVID-19
The NFC Office is open by appointment only.
If you have a business need to meet with a NFC team member, drop off documents, or pick up contractor checks please schedule an appointment with your primary contact person at NFC or call or email the following contact person.
To pick up a check for home renovations contact:
In Des Moines area Noemi Saenz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-273-1371
In Cedar Rapids Taran White at email@example.com or 319-777-7127
When you arrive at the NFC Offices, please follow the directions on the signs in the parking lot and posted at the front door. Read below how NFC is working to make our office safe for our customers and team members.
- You will need to wear a face covering and the NFC team member you meet with will be wearing a face covering
- Use hand sanitizer available at the front door prior to entering the office.
- Sign in at the front door
- NFC will meet with clients only in the front area of the office and will clean between each client
Do not visit the NFC Office if:
- You have a temperature or other symptoms of COVID-19
- If you live with someone or have had close contact with someone who in the past 14 days has symptoms of COVID-19 or has tested positive for COVID-19
We are monitoring information from the CDC and the Iowa Department of Public Health and will make adjustments to this policy as warranted. Our number one priority is to be safe and meet your housing finance and renovations needs! Thank you for understanding as we make adjustments to our processes. Please check back for updates.
Last Update July 6, 2020