Neighborhood Finance Corporation Co-Authors Book with NeighborWorks America
Filed under "NFC News"
More articles »
Monday, October 31, 2016
On December 12th, 2016, NeighborWorks America will be releasing a new book which gives an inside look at their network’s innovative solutions for affordable housing and community development. As a co-author of the book, Neighborhood Finance Corporation shares how their programs assist with neighborhood revitalization in Des Moines area neighborhoods.
NeighborWorks Works: Practical Solutions from America's Community Development Network is designed to help readers better understand and examine trends, challenges and solutions for creating economic opportunity in American communities. The book features innovative ideas in cross-sector collaboration, energy-efficient and manufactured homes, senior housing, community engagement, community revitalization, outcome measurement, and more.
This book is for you if:
- You want examples to inspire creative thinking in affordable housing and community development.
- You are looking to discover new, more effective ways to involve residents in shaping the future of their communities.
- You value new ideas in transforming distressed communities into vibrant places of opportunity.
- You want to cultivate partnerships and ideas for successful cross-sector partnerships.
- You want to develop creative approaches to bring together diverse cultures and viewpoints, while celebrating their unique differences.
- You champion strategies that bridge the racial, cultural and economic disparities in housing communities.
NeighborWorks Works: Practical Solutions from America's Community Development Network will be available for purchase on Amazon beginning December, 12, 2016. You can learn more about NeighborWorks America and their new book here.
Leave Your Comments
We welcome your comments. Please leave your ideas and opinions below.