Cedar Rapids NFC Application
Please review NFC Loan Process Timeline to help ensure a smooth loan process
If you would prefer to talk to a loan originator before starting a loan application for Cedar Rapids, please contact NFC by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 319-777-7128 to schedule an in-person or phone appointment.
Submitting an online application is safe, secure and easy! Once you submit your online application, we will automatically create an account for you that can be used to upload PDF documents needed for your loan application as well as provide you with access to updates on your loan application process. Upon completion of the application, you will be contacted for payment of the $57 non-refundable application fee to order a credit report.
Click here if you experience technical difficulties with the online application process.APPLY ONLINE
If you are not able to complete our online application, you may also download our NFC Loan Inquiry Form. Return a completed form with a $57 application fee to NFC.
Si usted no puede completar nuestra aplicacion en linea, Usted tambien puede descargar nuestra aplicacion de consulta de NFC. Puede regresar el documento completo con la tarifa de aplicacion de $57 a NFC.
NFC accepts Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express for the application fee
Tips on a successful application:
• If you are purchasing a home, provide a fully executed purchase contract to NFC
• NFC inspection is to be ordered by an NFC loan originator
• Upon receipt of the NFC inspection, renovation requirements will be discussed with the buyer
• The buyer will need to obtain bids for the required renovation: Our homebuyers must obtain bids from independent contractors to do the proposed rehabilitation. The Bid Process provides guidelines for the homebuyer, the Realtors and the independent contractors. Click here for a list of contractors that have worked on prior NFC Cedar Rapids Area projects.
• Upon receipt of the bids, collect a $425 non-refundable application fee to order the appraisal and other documents required for closing your loan. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Regulation Z Appraisal Disclosure
• Upon receipt of the appraisal, final underwriting to occur
• Closing to be scheduled
• Property repairs and improvements CANNOT be completed prior to closing on the NFC loan. NFC will NOT reimburse for work completed prior to the NFC loan closing.
For more information, please contact an NFC Loan Originator
Bryce Dake, Loan Originator, NMLS# 1897289, 319-777-7128 | email@example.com
If you would like to schedule a time to meet with a Loan Originator please call NFC at 319-777-7127