NFC Realtor Newsletter
Sign-up to receive industry news, event invites and updates to our home loan products!
- Yard signs to complement your own
- Informational brochures that can be used with clients or to complement the home’s feature sheet
- Pre-approval for your clients
- Presentations on NFC programs and series to your office and other agents. Contact us to schedule one today.
- Handouts with more information on programs and benefits of NFC Loans:
- NFC Online Application
- NFC Des Moines Process Timeline | NFC Cedar Rapids Process Timeline
- Steps to a NFC loan
- NFC Property Evaluation (completed by NFC Renovation Inspector)
- Lien Waiver Release Form
What’s next for your buyer?
Electric and Gas
Trash & Recycling
- Des Moines: Call 283-4950
- Cedar Rapids: City
PLEASE NOTE: Neighborhood Finance Corporation does not make any guarantee that the potential borrower will qualify for a mortgage based on any balances or calculations input to any of the calculators. To prequalify for a mortgage, the potential borrower must complete the prequalification form and bring it and the appropriate supporting documents to NFC. A loan originator will review the potential borrower's materials and request a credit report. Using all of these documents, and possibly others, the loan originator will determine the potential borrower's loan eligibility.